I was nominated by mentallynotreytspeaks for this award- Thank you so very much, for your nomination. It means a lot to me. I’m always looking forward to reading your new post as I really appreciate your honesty and sincerity on the subject that you choose.
Sunshine Blogger Rules:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer all 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
The questions that I have been asked:
- What inspires you in life? My family’s happiness.
- What small thing makes you smile? The birds singing in the morning. My dog’s behavior at times. The smell of coffee in the morning.
- What is a memory you can never forget? Driving a NASCAR on a racetrack.
- What is your favorite taste? I would have to say the taste of coffee.
- Where is your ‘happy place’? Sitting in my tremendously messy office.
- Who has your heart? My wife.
- Revenge or forgiveness? Forgiveness because it is more difficult to do but it liberates you versus revenge which constantly roams negatively in your mind.
- Do you think lying is ever acceptable? Lying should never be accepted. I know because I have lied and realized what it had done.
- What is a quote you love? From Sir Winston Churchill “When you’re going through hell, keep on going”
- Where would you love to visit before you die? I would love to visit Japan.
- Is there an afterlife? I’m an atheist and do not believe in an afterlife.
11 people, I’m nominating: