I was floored when I received a message from Anita nominating me for this prestigious award.
Her blog is named, Discovering Your Happiness. discoveringyourhappiness.com/
Thank you so very much Anita, it means a lot to me. Her blog is insightful, informative and most of all honest. I highly recommend following her blog. It did a ton of good to me!
What is Mystery Blogger Award?
“This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
- Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
3 Things About Me:
- I enjoy playing the blues on my old Strat.
- I love to ride fast motorcycles.
- I hate gardening.
- Remembering Lives
- Fractured Faith Blog
- stoner on a rollercoaster
- Yuki Sama
- The Colour Of Madness
What is your 2018 goal? My goal is to find a job or an activity that generates a steady income.
What is one of your biggest accomplishments? To still have a family who stuck by me throughout all this hardship which isn’t over yet.
If you could pack up & move, where would you go? Even though I am a Swiss citizen and was born and raised in Geneva. I consider New York City my home. That’s where my best memories come from. This is where I would move.
Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? That’s a tough question for me to answer as I have to be realistic and not dream of where I would like to see myself. I hope to have a little business running and be where I am right now in France.
What is one of your biggest fears? My biggest fear is to lose my family.
- How do you see a glass, half full or half empty?
- What do you prefer, to read a book or to listen to music?
- What do you like most about mother nature?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What do you like most about traveling?
I am really looking forward to reading your answers.
Peace and serenity