I want to thank PTSD Gal@jessiejaynes for nominating me for this prestigious award. I have been following her blog for quite a while now. Not only it is rich in the number of posts but also rich in its content and quality. I strongly suggest to follow her.
- Thank the person who nominated you; include a link to their blog
- Display the Liebster Award logo** on your blog.
- Answer the questions given to you
- Nominate 5–11 blogs you want to help others discover
- Link to the nominees’ pages to let them know they were nominated
- Give the nominees 11 new questions they’ve to answer
- List these rules in your post
Optional but Often Included
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself
- Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blog posting
Q & A for Noms
- Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert? I don’t have a straight answer for this. I believe I am both and what is the deciding factor is my current state of mind.
- Do you believe in second chances? I’d better believe in it and I sure hope that there are third chances as well. We should have multiple chances, as life throws some curves balls that we can’t handle.
- When was the last time you lied? Why? This morning! I exaggerated the condition of one of my boys as he felt bad and exhausted. I didn’t want him to go to school even though he could.
- What big lesson could someone learn from your life? Not to give up and to keep an open mind.
- What fictional place would you most like to go? In the Starship Enterprise.
- Are you usually early or late? I always early and afraid to be late. I think my anxiety disorder as something to do with that.
- What age do you wish you could permanently be? Thirty-five years old.
- What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of? My passion to play the electric guitar.
- If you could change your name, what would it be? Lorenzo Di Quattro Castella.
- Do you believe in Karma or in doing good? I’m still not too sure about Karma as I know people who stabbed me in the back and are still going well. But I definitely believe in doing good.
- How are you doing today? Right now? A bit mixed but it can change anytime if my rapid cycle kicks in!
My Nominees are:
- If you could do it again, would you choose the same path or take another one?
- What sort of music do you like?
- Do you see the glass half full or empty?
- What is your passion?
- Do you have a “bucket list”?
- Is creating something concrete or abstract, therapeutic for you?
- If you could take only one book with you, which one would it be?
- Does the weather affect your moods?
- Are you more of a cat or dog person?
- Do you have a tendency to drive fast or slow?
- What is your most meaningful dream?
Peace and serenity